OCZ Velodrive (LSI 9211-4i) stuck at Mfg Page 2 error

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Sush

May 10, 2018
Well, that's where I ended up stuck for a long time,too.

Fortunately, nothing that you can erase with the LSI tools is specific to the Velodrive. Mine think they're 9211-4i controllers now, with 4 SATA SSDs made by OCZ attached.

Here is a big (150MB or so) ZIP file with the LSI stuff I was playing with when the drive magically started working again. As I mentioned, I don't remember what I did to get it going, but I'm almost positive it was something in that package.
I tried pretty much every option I can think of on that LSI_PreBoot file. Nothing worked for me. I guess its time to give up :(
Once again I really appreciate your help.

Terry Kennedy

Jun 25, 2015
New York City
www.glaver.org
I tried pretty much every option I can think of on that LSI_PreBoot file. Nothing worked for me. I guess its time to give up :(
Once again I really appreciate your help.
Well, if you want to ship it to me, I'll give it a try. If I get it working, then it is worth it to pay for return shipping. If I don't, up to you if you want it back. The potential benefit to others is that this time I'll keep better track of what I do to recover it.

Edit: Fixed spelling

Last edited: