NVIDIA Quadro P6000 High-end Workstation Graphics Card Review

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mjygvfesz

Nov 14, 2014
Most forums would would have the canned "can it run crysis" statement however seeing as we are less game oriented then that i will ask what its hash rate is for monero as that seems to be a frequent topic.

Cmdrd

Jun 23, 2016
> NVIDIA Mosaic3Integrated quad port Gigabit Ethernet controller, plus one dedicated GbE management port

I would assume that this is a copy-paste error?

William

May 7, 2015
Yes you are correct on the copy paste error. Thanks !

I can check the hash rates later. Like I said it came with another big Lenovo workstation so I will see about checking Monero on it. Not sure if it would be a viable card for that as it does have such a high cost.

I have another 1080 Ti review I am working on which might be better for that, cost effective wise.

mjygvfesz

Nov 14, 2014
I agree that the cost is not going to be effective however it may shed light on the performance comparison for those in the work center space as many of the older quadros and the even the M40 are on the list. For me its just a metric of curiosity.