EU Nice price on a 72 disk 2.5" supermicro case with dual xeon £600-ish

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Flintstone

Jun 11, 2016
Hi!

Just wanted to let you know of a server I really, really want, but really do not need. I have had an ongoing dialogue with seller 3dsystems-uk regarding ordering 4x of the great 1U servers (I got a great deal on them with dual cpu and 48GB ram). I asked for other stuff and he suggested a 72 disk 2.5" SM case with a loaded X8DTH-6F for under £600 + VAT shipped (to Norway). The seller is very helpful and nice. The packaging of the 1U servers I bought was beyond good. I haven´t seen any of these cases cheap, so to me this seems like a good deal (esp. for Europe). The server is not on ebay (yet) so contact the seller. Probably not for everyone though.

3dsystems-uk on eBay

Bying cases and other heavy SM stuff from the UK is perfect for Norway - cheap shipping and most of the time deducted tax (20%) from the UK prize on ebay.

Flintstone

Last edited:
Reactions: spazoid

nephri

Sep 23, 2015
Paris, France
I alreadu bought from this seller 2 servers and they was great packaged and shipping cost (UK to France) was really cost effective.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
I'm interested in pix of this system I did not see any server case like that listed in their inventory.

Flintstone

Jun 11, 2016
Just contact them. I have pictures but it makes more sense for them to tell you any details you need.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
I'm in the US. Any shipping cost would be ridiculous. I'd much prefer to live vicariously through y'all :D