Newegg via eBay: *Refurbished* Intel SSD DC S3700 Series 2.5" 800GB $200 Shipped

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Good on ya Partick! If Newegg accepts my order for 3.
There is 5 remaining on this listing.

EDIT: At 10 DWPD a 800GB drive = 8TB data can be written to the drive daily. Awesome!

Last edited:

dgcruzing

Jul 24, 2016
Gold Coast Qleensland
Yes, wanted to grab one but am locked out as here in Aus and just can't get a payment on them.. even started a US eBay account but newegg still won't accept any payments outside of the states. (Via PayPal or a Aus cc card).. .. I don't think there will be any left.by the time my frieght company gets to work today..as at this price they are selling like hotcakes..

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
I'm in Aus. Hopefully my 'Load & Go Travel Card' with billing address as my USA shipping address will hold out. Time will tell if I get a 'your goods have been shipped' email in new few days. It did not work on Newegg website, but hopefully on EBay I could be lucky. :)

Reactions: dgcruzing

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Looks like they are out of stock at the moment.
Hopefully they may list more later.

raileon

Jun 22, 2016
I think they just started getting orders on both newegg.com and the ebay listing at the same time and had to cancel some.

I ordered the last one they had on their Ebay listing and that got cancelled. My previous order for 4 went through fine.

skorgu

Jan 4, 2016
Yeah, I guess they listed more than they actually had:
"""
Newegg - Out Of Stock Order Voided

We regret to inform you that your order has been voided due to insufficient stock. While our website may have indicated an in-stock status, one or more items in your order were not in stock at the time your order was to be fulfilled.
"""
Bummer.

Sing

Aug 3, 2016
I hate myself...
Because of this forum, I had already bought a Toshiba 400GB and 1 960GB SSD.
Before of these, I have 2 256GB plextor (M5P and M6 Pro) SSD already.
A 256GB SSD is more than enough for me as I put most of my big files in a NAS.

Yesterday, I could't resist to the "10 Drive Write Per Day" and bought 1...
What should I do with these SSD?!

BTW, I just join this forum on 2016-8-3.
Should I delete my account and never come back again?

keybored

May 28, 2016
What should I do with these SSD?!

BTW, I just join this forum on 2016-8-3.
Should I delete my account and never come back again?
Ahh, yes, the infamous "upgrade itch" is a terrible, terrible forum-transmitted disease. Not many have survived it with their wallets intact.

Can you sell the SSDs you won't use? You likely won't get all your money back on them, but it's not going to be as bad as having those things sitting there depreciating by the minute until you can't even give them away.
CL might not be a bad option if you live in a large city. Failing that, there is always feeBay.