New Server Parts for Techy Folks

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Why do you have multiple threads with the same item? In the future you can just edit your first thread to change the title and add more items.

Reactions: ELit3

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Also willing to ship items payments via paypal shipping zip code 77802, also keep in mind the items I am willing to trade for the items listed on the OP. Id rather trade than sell so I don't have to double back and buy the items I need. If someone wants to buy it all do let me know ill give you a great deal even better deal if you can come and pick it all up and save me the hassle of shipping.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Yeah newish member, no pics, and insisting on cash (that last part is at the least odd and borderline suspicious).
He only insisted on cash for a local pickup which I absolutely get. Local pickup has no great way to prove delivery so accepting any payment with buyer protection is risky unless you trust the other party.

I agree with all the other comments though. It's tough to get started selling, even more so with high value items. Pictures and more detailed descriptions will help for sure.

@ELit3 do you have any other verified references that might help people trust you?

Reactions: gigatexal and ELit3

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
I'd suggest adding some pictures and actual names of these 4 parts at the beginning to draw interest. If people have to lookup part numbers, they will probably just move on.
Uploaded a picture of the SSD going to upload the rest when I get to the office where they're stored.

Yeah newish member, no pics, and insisting on cash (that last part is at the least odd and borderline suspicious).

But otherwise welcome to STH
Thanks for the welcome appreciate it.

He only insisted on cash for a local pickup which I absolutely get. Local pickup has no great way to prove delivery so accepting any payment with buyer protection is risky unless you trust the other party.

I agree with all the other comments though. It's tough to get started selling, even more so with high value items. Pictures and more detailed descriptions will help for sure.

@ELit3 do you have any other verified references that might help people trust you?
Id like for local pickup because I need the money for other projects but if I have to ship anything I would. I'm going to put together more pictures today for the thread. I have ebay but my limit is $500 per month which I cant sell much and not much feedback either.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
I uploaded pictures of everything. I removed the 480GB SSD drive because I couldn't find it momentarily once I find it ill repost the SSD.

Reactions: Aestr

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
How would one connect that P4500 ? It's a U.2 port ?
The power consumption is pretty scary on it though it does sound like a nice drive :)

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
The power consumption is pretty scary on it though it does sound like a nice drive :)
The struggle of ordering a hard drive from shopblt no refunds or exchanges even when ordering the wrong drive. I planned on using a 1u hot swap backplane kit with nvme ssd support.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Updated the first post with another item which is;

I also have a 1U HOT-SWAP BACKPLANE KIT WITH 4X NVME SSD SUP # A1U44X25NVMEDK
Price $300.00 is what I want for it all offers are accepted though.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
This is all the equipment I bought for my project that I cant return or exchange so I'm going to lose some money on everything but hopefully I can exchange it for some stuff I need for another project with Ubiquiti. Ill never order from shopBLT anymore though or be a bit more decisive on projects. Hopefully I can get everything sold and work on this other project.

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Yeah that will work best as a complete unit for sure.
I was not even aware intel had 4tb ssd, at least it's on the radar now.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Yeah that will work best as a complete unit for sure.
I was not even aware intel had 4tb ssd, at least it's on the radar now.
I was going to use it for video streaming storage but regular sata 3 is just as good. I do wish I would of done more research on sata 3 before buying a huge ssd drive that I don't need anymore.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Updated the first post with another item which is;

I also have a 1U HOT-SWAP BACKPLANE KIT WITH 4X NVME SSD SUP # A1U44X25NVMEDK
Price $300.00 is what I want for it all offers are accepted though.
Ah I wished that was 2U :(

Reactions: ELit3

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Does anyone know a company that would take this off my hands for 15% off retail/ebay price?