New member appreciation

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

3nodeproblem

Jun 28, 2020
Hey all, new member here.

I have been lurking through the Brocade ICX thread in networking and other resources for some time now and wow; it's just amazing the knowledge-pooling, sharing and support coming together not only from the godfather @fohdeesha but from other members in the STH community, both ever-present and transient. This thread is a goldmine and I'm so grateful for all the time y'all spend to both push the frontier of community knowledge and educate the clueless. I think it's hard to estimate the number of people who have been enabled to build and improve both homelabs and bootstrapped corporate deployments through all the discussions. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

fohdeesha

Kaini Industries
Nov 20, 2016
fohdeesha.com
Welcome! It's a great place thanks to what Patrick has built, and everyone here is mature enough that it pretty much moderates itself

I think it's hard to estimate the number of people who have been enabled to build and improve both homelabs and bootstrapped corporate deployments through all the discussions
I can't speak to anything other than my ICX thread, but from looking at my PM inbox for those regarding licenses, a little over 900 people :p (oof)

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Welcome to the asylum!

I still get random emails every now and then, off the interwebs, from folks needing help with Inventec boards, all thanks to my wee home build posts. I have no idea how many, but a guess would be a couple of dozen so far. I don't mind helping folks out where I can, and I can pretty much say the same for the other members here. They are a great bunch with extensive knowledge and experience on tap. @Patrick and the rest of the team has done and continues to do an amazing job with this place, it's my second home :)

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
Welcome to the family! Always remember rule #1: Don't get burnt by all the great deals in here, BUT always happy hunting~

Reactions: nthu9280