Need to restore my Hard drive

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

wildchild

Feb 4, 2014
Recurva for windows.
If this disk was part of a raidset, you might have a big problem

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
That depends how you lost the data. If the hdd fell of a table and you have a dead hdd it's unlikely that you can get that data back (without spending a fortune).
But if you have deleted your data accidentally, there are tools like piriform recuva (easy to use) or winhex disk editor (difficult to use) that can be used to recover the data.

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
That depends how you lost the data. If the hdd fell of a table and you have a dead hdd it's unlikely that you can get that data back (without spending a fortune).
But if you have deleted your data accidentally, there are tools like piriform recuva (easy to use) or winhex disk editor (difficult to use) that can be used to recover the data.

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
If the disk is not physically damaged, there are software recovery tools available that should be able to help you out. Recuva has already been mentioned and it does a decent job, but my favourites are GetDataBack and Stellar Phoenix, there hasn't been much that got past those being able to recover any data that I needed back :)

Whatever else, do not write anything to the drive you are trying to recover from. I suggest making an image of the disk and working with that to recover your data, or if you absolutely have to use the disk, mount it as read only, but this would be my last resort, because it's all to easy to make further mistakes and cause more damage to your data, possibly putting it beyond reach of recovery.

caphesua46

Apr 13, 2017
From the beginning, it is necessary to buy good quality products, if necessary, contact the company will be good support.