Need help for a Celestica.Inc D-2100 server.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

lclancey

Oct 20, 2020
Hello guys, I've been long time reading from this forum and this's my first post, wish to get some help from you kind people.

I bought a retired server from a 2nd-hand device seller. Besides the heavy damaged chassis it's barely a naked motherboard, with D-2177nt cpu and a pcie riser.
From the MAC address label I found it's OEM by Celestica.Inc, for a Chinese company Comba Telecom.
But after hours of Google searching, the only thing I get is the codename of this OEM solution: Heimdall, and a short, pre-release document. No datasheet, no manual.

Page link: Compute
Doc link: https://www.celestica.com/uploadedF...rm-solutions/celestica_datasheet_Heimdall.pdf

I installed a heatsink in a tricky way, inspired by this thread ,bought a PSU and RDIMM then wait for the delivery, but I have no clue how to bring this thing up, there is no video port, no serial console port, only 4*10G SFP+ port and 2 RJ45 port (from the PCB side I don't think those are delicated IPMI port).

Any1 know about this server? It will be best if someone found a user manual, but any suggestion is welcome. Thank.

Edit: This cost me like 150 bucks, fare worthy for me, that's why I chose this instead of a DELL VEP4600 mother board with D-2132IT CPU at the same price.
Edit2: I'm in China so ignore my English spelling.

Attachments