Natex Deals for STH Members

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
It took quite some time to even get 5% off guys. Initially, it was going to be much less. Remember 5% off a low list price can be better than 50% off a high list price.

Roaming Builder

Roaming Builder
Apr 12, 2017
Iowa, USA
They have a lot of good looking stuff, but anything that I try to order, it says that they cannot ship to my address. That is too bad... I am easy to find in the middle of Iowa, :)

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
All prices went up on those, ram, intel nics, and other common ultra-cheap gear in 2016 early 2017.

I think they peaked back up around $140 before coming back down to $90ish now.

@Nanotech I have some I'm going to sell for a little under 100 if that's what you're looken for let me know.

slatfats

Nov 3, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Hi all

Apologies for necro'ing an old thread, but I just wanted to share my experience with NATEX (R2disassembly on eBay - they have the same physical address).

I ordered a 1U Chenbro server + s2600cp2 motherboard through their eBay store. The item was shipped through the eBay global shipping program (I'm based in Australia). This took a while but that's 100% not a NATEX issue, it's an eBay issue.

The server arrived two days ago. I got around to opening it today. In short, the server is bent waaaaaay out of shape - pictures below. The motherboard follows the curve of that bottom panel :-( I haven't fired it up to see if it's poked, though.

The top panel is dead straight, though, and the server itself was packed quite well in the box that they sent it in. In fact, there is not a single mark on the box (a couple of photos also attached), so I can only conclude that the server was damaged before it was packed up and sent out.

I've opened a return request on eBay and await their response...

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
I miss Natex having deals worth posting. A refurbished X9SRL-F for $298+shipping when I can get a new one shipped for $260...

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Good to hear. I always like to work with a company that makes a point of setting up STH deals, but at the end of the day I'll go with the lowest price. As always thanks for the endless work you do.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Update: I just checked and their pricing seems to be better across the board. S2600cp2j with two 2670s is now ~$350. I just wish that motherboard had more than 6 SATA ports like most of the SM boards... :(

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
Update: I just checked and their pricing seems to be better across the board. S2600cp2j with two 2670s is now ~$350. I just wish that motherboard had more than 6 SATA ports like most of the SM boards... :(
you should buy the asus z9pe-d16. there is one on ebay now for $300. yes it is a little more expensive but def worth it. has 10 sata ports right out of the box. you can enable 8 more with a $50 addon pike card. full compatibility with OEM cpu. I am running one with 2696 v2 cpu right now which I can tell you the s2600 won't let you run 2696 v2 (or any cpu that are not specifically on intel list)... this asus board also has s3 sleep so works like a charm for WS. The s2600 does have s3 sleep but I had to disable the wake up by keyboard and mouse or else it would enter sleep in a really weird way.

The asus board works great with the latest win 10 1703 also. I actually tried two SM boards, x9dre and x9dax and I couldn't get win 10 1703 to run stable on them. I am waiting for a few people here to also confirm if this is due to acpi bios incompatibility or not.

I bought into the natex deal s2600 last year too but back then the asus mb wasn't as cheap and natex deal were better but things changes sometimes...

Last edited: