nappit-not allowed

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bmacklin

Dec 10, 2013
I tried upgrading my napp-it 13b the other day using wget -O - www.napp-it.org/nappit | perl.

After that finished I tried accessing the server and I got a "Access to this appliance is restricted. You can set this value via menu setup or in file /var/web-gui/_log/napp-it.cfg"

I was able to SSH into it and went to the file listed above. I changed the admin password to empty but it didn't help. The server is still serving the zpools and NFS and stuff so that's okay but I'm not able to administer it. Please help.

gea

Dec 31, 2010
DE
I tried upgrading my napp-it 13b the other day using wget -O - www.napp-it.org/nappit | perl.

After that finished I tried accessing the server and I got a "Access to this appliance is restricted. You can set this value via menu setup or in file /var/web-gui/_log/napp-it.cfg"

I was able to SSH into it and went to the file listed above. I changed the admin password to empty but it didn't help. The server is still serving the zpools and NFS and stuff so that's okay but I'm not able to administer it. Please help.
I suppose, you have restricted access based on a client ip.
Edit /var/web-gui/_log/napp-it.cfg and search for value_host and delete this setting.