MSi Vega 64 Liquid

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

moblaw

Jun 23, 2017
Selling my MSi Vega 64 Liquid, used aprox 20 days or more.

Asking 805 euro + shipping. Ask if you want proof of ownership, I have that too :p

I will return the gpu if not sold by tuesday. Grap it while you can, stock is limited in the EU.

I will priorities shipping to EU vs. US. Nevertheless, that can be arranged too.

Maybe the price is crazy, It's close to what I paid.

Paypal only.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
if you were in the US and it was USD 805 i would have bought it :)
Good luck with the sale, im sure someone wants it since stock is so limited now.

moblaw

Jun 23, 2017
1000 is too rich for my blood. Dang it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sorry that I couldn't match your expected pricerange. I had an offer on ebay for 1000$, but I decided then, to return it to the reseller, since ebay+paypal fees would have taken a huge bite of that price.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
I'm sorry that I couldn't match your expected pricerange. I had an offer on ebay for 1000$, but I decided then, to return it to the reseller, since ebay+paypal fees would have taken a huge bite of that price.
I’m not knocking you man. Getting a premium for a good card like that is your right. Just voicing my angst at being an adult and not overspending.

moblaw

Jun 23, 2017
I’m not knocking you man. Getting a premium for a good card like that is your right. Just voicing my angst at being an adult and not overspending.

not overspending. Could you please be my advisor. I recently bought a CCR1036 of Patrick, two 2696 V4s, a pfsense C2758 machine w. chelsio cr-520, 6 x he8 sas. Jep, I went bonkers :-D

Reactions: gigatexal