Moving Sale | Random Stuff + Phones, VR, MacBook

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016
Moving in a couple of weeks, the less to pack the better.

RAM

8 GB stick PC4-3200AA-RD1-12 - $25 shipped
You'll get two sticks. One's dead, the other is the replacement I bought while I was waiting for ebay seller to send another one.

MISC

Oculus Go - $90 shipped
Like-new condition, used for like a week and lost interest. It's mostly been sitting on my floor charging for the past two years. Original box, most of the plastic film is still on it. Was gonna list it for a lot less then I saw eBay prices.

MacBook Pro 13" Late 2017 - $500 shipped
Space grey with touchbar
Dual core i7 (whatever the best one in thew 13" was at the time)
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
512 GB SSD
Full transparency:
Outstanding laptop but being a touchbar model Apple turned down the swollen battery warranty. And it's swollen bad. To the point the chassis is warped, keyboard is curved, touchpad works if you press hard enough. Apple people told me for the price of battery replacement, since it's swollen, they'll replace anything the swollen batter damaged, including the top deck with the keyboard and touchpad. I only missed warranty because all of the Apple stores were closed when covid first happened.
And it has a deep gash in the middle of the screen from me yanking an extension cord out of the wall, boom, shit I shouldn't have done that, slice. Half an inch long but deep, dead center of the screen. Honestly I'd love an Intel Mac but moving to another state with a baby, I don't even have time to drop the thing off at the wizard bar or wherever they wanted me to take it.

SOLD:
2 x Dynatron R14 HSF - $20 shipped each, $35 shipped for the pair
Swapped the fans for Delta AFB0612M without PWM, original fans included if I can find them.
16 GB (4 x 4 GB) DDR4 2133 M393A5143DB0-CPB - $20 shipped
Backup kit while I was waiting on replacement stick for one of my EPYC servers.
6 x WD4001FYYG 4TB SAS hard drives - $30 shipped
Been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years. Some have a lot of errors, some are fine. I don't remember. I tested them when I pulled them and put red or green stickers on them. Four greens and two reds. Could have been my crappy SAS cables. I don't remember.
QNAP QM2-4P-342 Quad M.2 NVMe Card - $40 shipped
Bought and never used. Here's old FS thread. Brand new condition, original box. Never tested it put it's packaged like new. Can't guarantee non-DOA on this one since I never tested it. If it doesn't work ship it back and I'll test to verify, and refund minus shipping.
Supermicro AOC-SLG3-2M2 PCI-e NVMe card - $25 shipped
4U and 2U brackets.
Radeon Pro WX 3100 - $40 shippped

Bought new from Dell at some point. Comes OEM style with just the card. Has a 4U bracket. I'll include the 2U bracket if I can find it.
Nexus 5X 32GB - $30 shipped
Bought for work years and years ago. Original packaging and whatever came with it, minus the USB-C cable. Don't see it in there. Black front, mint green out back. Great condition. Rode around in my backpack for a few years as a backup phone I never ended up needing. Bunch of light scratches on the screen. Android 8.0.0 installed. Says there's an update but I'll leave that to buyer.

No idea what else I'll be listing. Moving is the worst!

Shipped prices are ConUS USPS Priority.
Global and/or expedited shipping available at buyer's expense.
PayPal preferred but cashapp, zelle, crypto also fine.
Heatware feedback

Last edited:

cw823

Jan 14, 2014
Hey sno, I’ll take that Supermicro m2 card. Drop me your PayPal address in a PM?

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016
Hey sno, I’ll take that Supermicro m2 card. Drop me your PayPal address in a PM?
Sorry bud it's pending. Funny story though. I was curious, my earliest paypal email with your name is from 2007. Funnier story. I think I changed email and it was probably 2005, 99% sure you're the first person I bought something from in a forum.

Reactions: cw823