More clearance stuff: Supermicro ESXi hosts, Nexus 7, 2U chassis, Seagate 600 Pro SSDs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
Here is some of the leftovers from my old thread. Thought I would create a new thread to clean some of it up.

I will be in Myrtle Beach, SC from 6-13 to 6-19 so if you are close by there then perhaps we can meet up. I'll also be coming through NC (i-95) on Wednesday, the 17th so perhaps someone wants some stuff around there and we can meet.

My wife and I are starting on a new project shortly so I am trying to clear some stuff out and raise some funding. All items work fine and some some are NIB where noted. If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer. Lowballers will be ignored. All prices are unshipped unless noted. Package insurance is not included unless we agree to something different. Heat is under peanuthead. Payment through Google Wallet or Chase QP is preferred. If you don't have the money now, don't PM me. Too many people have flaked out. I will add more as I find it. Shipping is from zip code 23456. To help move items along I guarantee the item to be shipped and you to have a tracking number in 24 hours of payment or the item is free. There also have been some price drops on items too. In the spirit of moving items I'll let both ESXi setups go for $600 if I am meeting you and you are paying cash. I have the feedback and heat to cover me so you know you are not getting hosed over.

Full Systems/MB:
2x Supermico X9SCM-F-O (has IPMI) with Intel Xeon E3-1230, I/O Shield, stock Intel cooler, and two (2x) dual port Intel Pro/1000 NIC and 4GB RAM. I have barely 12 hours on these servers. They have sat off most of the time. The CPUs also have Artic MX-4 TIM. Asking $330 shipped each. If you purchase both I will include 2 low profile USB keys with ESXI 5.1 loaded on them so you can get up and running ASAP. Google Wallet or Chase QP only on these unless purchase with something else.

BNIB Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK (Black Edition) - Asking $120 (Will work with upcoming Broadwell processors too.)

Hard drives:
2x WD 2TB Red drives - Spent most of their time spun down in my NAS. Asking $150 for both.

SSD:
8x Seagate 600 Pro 240GB drives - I had these installed in my Lab NAS and never really used them (maybe used 150GB at one point for a VM) - Asking $85 each OBO

Monitors:
2x Asus VS238H-P in great shape - Asking $110 local pickup. If you want them shipped we can work that out. Pictures available upon request

Hard drives:
8x Seagate 1TB ST1000DM003 - Asking $42 shipped each.

RAID Card:
Adaptec ASR-3405 with low profile bracket (just the card, no cables) - Asking $30 shipped

Computer case/chassis:
1x brand new IstarUSA 2U chassis with an Antec 380W PS - Asking $80

RAM:
2x8GB Gskill DDR3-1600 SODIMM - Asking $90 shipped

Last edited:

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
LOL! I was wondering who this T_Minus guy was and surprising it was you, Todd. Thanks for the great words.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
I back all and will be replying to PMs shortly. I've been busy with work and schooling. I will return all PMs, but if somehow I missed you please ping me again. Thanks.