Monero Pricing and What to do with XMR Thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Klee

Jun 2, 2016
I've stopped mining with Minergate, their payouts were a lot lower than what the estimates were showing. Something fishy about that site.

I use mineXMR.com.

I had issues with minergate so I swapped. Zero issues with mineXMR.com.

Klee

Jun 2, 2016
Low of $24.10 today....up to $34.00 now.

I would call that a "Market Correction" :eek:

Well it is higher than the $12.00 when I first started this whole mining hobbie.

Last edited:

nfsden

Apr 6, 2016
What is going on with monero net difficulty?
I guess that we should say "thanks" for the rapidly dropped profit to level of scam coin like Bytecoin (BCN), to shitty botnet who sometimes mine monero on minergate pool

Last edited:

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@nfsden This happened a few months ago Monero Pricing and What to do with XMR Thread

I think it is a similar pattern. Bitcoin and Ethereum have been going up a lot. Interestingly enough, XMR/BTC went over .022 for a brief moment around the last major difficulty shift. It just touched above that again this time.

Luckily in these markets some new coin will get setup where the hashrate will transfer to when XMR is not as profitable.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@nfsden and @Klee XMR is up to $52.20 at a more typical 0.018 BTC. These things have tended to equalize with harder mining difficulty over time.

Spartus

Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Just passed 60. This is silly now.

I'm glad that the Ryzen CPU cost only a small fraction of my reserve.

Also, as you recall: " I hope you can say next week you sold it for a profit :p"

Took less than 2 days...

And no worries, I'm much happier when it goes up than down :)