Modded HP Server PSU for mining - HP DPS 1200LB

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
I just got a modded HP server PSU for mining purpose. Since I am not so familiar with server PSU I would like to post here and see if someone can help take a look whether this kind of modding is safe for use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nfsden

Apr 6, 2016
Hi. Could you please take picture of backside this HP/Delta power backplane board. I have same HP power backplane board from server but don't know how to bypass the protection to power on PSU without server board

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
Hi. Could you please take picture of backside this HP/Delta power backplane board. I have same HP power backplane board from server but don't know how to bypass the protection to power on PSU without server board
Currently don't have the PSU near me. Let me find a time to take a picture and post it here.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
Please see the reply just now. Hope it helps!