Microsoft Summer Sale - GOW4 Halo Wars 2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Since many of us now have awesome video cards for mining, anyone getting these games? STH co-ops?

I've stayed away from the Steam sale since everything I buy never gets played.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
GoW4 was pretty decent, assuming you like the style (it seems it's very polarizing). The campaign is pretty short, but the new horde mode updates are good.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Not sure how kids these days jump around from SO MANY games... it's insane.

I remember growing up having a bunch of console games for each system (NES, SNES, N64, etc...) but we usually played one over and over until board then moved on, and maybe touched them again... now I talk to people who play 2-5 different games per-week, how is that even, I can't even, lol... must be nice to have TONS of free time ;) I guess LOL!! And by a bunch I mean 2-5 games, total. LOL

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
haha @Aestr that's a very very good point. We didn't get a game system until I was much older, I think we got a NES when SNES was just coming out. But yeah, we did play outside 90% of the time building forts, exploring, water gun fights, normal kid stuff... or, I guess normal for the times... now it's seemingly more normal to zombie in front a device :( :(