Microsoft Summer Sale - GOW4 Halo Wars 2

Discussion in 'Software Stuff' started by MiniKnight, Jun 30, 2017.

1. MiniKnight

MiniKnight Well-Known Member

Since many of us now have awesome video cards for mining, anyone getting these games? STH co-ops?

I've stayed away from the Steam sale since everything I buy never gets played.

2. Aestr

Aestr Well-Known Member

GoW4 was pretty decent, assuming you like the style (it seems it's very polarizing). The campaign is pretty short, but the new horde mode updates are good.

3. T_Minus

T_Minus Moderator

Not sure how kids these days jump around from SO MANY games... it's insane.

I remember growing up having a bunch of console games for each system (NES, SNES, N64, etc...) but we usually played one over and over until board then moved on, and maybe touched them again... now I talk to people who play 2-5 different games per-week, how is that even, I can't even, lol... must be nice to have TONS of free time ;) I guess LOL!! And by a bunch I mean 2-5 games, total. LOL

4. Aestr

Aestr Well-Known Member

You probably played outside too when you were young @T_Minus :p

5. T_Minus

T_Minus Moderator

haha @Aestr that's a very very good point. We didn't get a game system until I was much older, I think we got a NES when SNES was just coming out. But yeah, we did play outside 90% of the time building forts, exploring, water gun fights, normal kid stuff... or, I guess normal for the times... now it's seemingly more normal to zombie in front a device :( :(