Mellanox Single Port with 3m DAC

Sleyk

Mar 25, 2016
Stamford, CT
That auction is sold out but I think they just upped the price via a new listing.
RT8N1 0RT8N1 DELL MNPA19-XTR CONNECTX-2 10GB PCIE SERVER ADAPTER W/CABLE
Hey, my friends! no just ignore that auction. The seller sold out before, then they relisted shortly after. Just save the ended auction number and look out for when they relist. I think that $33 auction is sort of a backup or template for them or something. Dont buy from that one. Just wait around a bit for them to relist the one for $20 bucks, then put in a bid for $18 best offer.

I mean, i hope they arent "fully" sold out. It seems like the seller had a whole bunch! They also may be getting stock from a data center. As the data center moves to different nic's, they offload or buy from them. I would at least hold out a few days to see if they relist. They did the same thing before too.

Sleyk

Mar 25, 2016
Stamford, CT
Also emailed them about low profile brackets. Unfortunately, they dont have any! I will be searching around on ebay to see if anyone has them cheap. They havent gotten back to me to know if they are fully out of stock yet on this specific auction.

weust

Aug 15, 2014
well offered me 79 for shipping :)

for 3 cards, 3 DACs and a 2 port i ended up paying 264, which isn't bad, not bad at all :)
Nice. I ended up buying a Intel X520-DA1 with shipping and customs crap for 70 Euro's.
No cable, but got one.

Turns out neither card will let you configure multiple vNICS in the BIOS.
So I will do it differently. Will work, just not the way I had originally in mind.

Sleyk

Mar 25, 2016
Stamford, CT
Nice ergom! Glad you were able to score a couple! Wish i could travel to Switzerland! Your country looks beautiful this time of year!

The super collider wont hurt my tourist plans either! Now to get past CERN security...

wildchild

Feb 4, 2014
Got my cards and dacs in today, and didnt even have to pay import taxes :)
Will be a fun weekend,provided i'll get the 2 port card running on omnios

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I got 6 in two separate orders. They are well packaged but Unfortunately I'll have to RMA couple of cards and a cable. They boot up fine but the latches were broken.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk