Megaraid controller software.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Falloutboy

Oct 23, 2011
When it comes to the megaraid management software is anyone aware of recognition of the card manufacturer model being built into it? I ask because recently I uninstalled the LSI version of megaraid software on my windows 7 64 bit machine which I had been using for my M1015, installed the card back in, downloaded the latest version which constantly just sits there with the AVAGO branding screen up and I don't know what to do about it.

Falloutboy

Oct 23, 2011
Well I'm running the latest version of the megaraid software for the card and everytime I run it thats what I get - just the logo window, I switched back to I.E just in case it was firefox blocking java - still no result, I have let it run automatically the install, manually and specified the ldap settings disabled IPv6 as there was a mention of that causing problems and disabled the second on board NIC still no go - any suggestions?

Falloutboy

Oct 23, 2011
O.K I solved this one finally myself I had a piece of software installed that had modified (unbeknownst to me) some of the graphic data in the windows system resources which I found out when I did an SFC /scannow these modifications were sufficient to cause the MSM to stop working, as soon as the SFC /scannow had fixed things the system returned to normal operation, consequently the offending piece of software has been removed.