Lot of 140 SuperMicro 2-Node 2u Servers 6027TR-DTRF

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
just as a suggestion, you might have a broader range of buyers if you are willing to break up that lot. a lot of 140 2-node servers isn't something that a home enthusiast would consider, nor probably larger businesses as it's old. this looks like it is targeted at a reseller at $285 per server. if you are hoping for some eBay reseller to buy these, you might as well just look them up and call them.

jetbird

Dec 28, 2017
just as a suggestion, you might have a broader range of buyers if you are willing to break up that lot. a lot of 140 2-node servers isn't something that a home enthusiast would consider, nor probably larger businesses as it's old. this looks like it is targeted at a reseller at $285 per server. if you are hoping for some eBay reseller to buy these, you might as well just look them up and call them.

Good suggestion, I will try that route too.

Jeff

Reactions: Dbuffed

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
You might get more interest with more pics. Definitely an interesting listing. Good price too.

I'd be interested if I didn't already have a ton of idle servers of the same model -- great machines.

jetbird

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. I agree, rock solid machine. I have many running also. My only minor gripe is the heat sink plastic baffle.

Jeff