Looking for someone with pfSense to Mikrotik (RouterOS) link aggregation experience

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get traffic to pass over an LACP (though I've tried other bond methods as well) bond I've setup between pfsense and my new Mikrotik
CRS354-48G-4S+2Q+RM switch. If I just do a single non LAGG link between pfsense and the switch I can passed tagged VLANs (such as the management VLAN I've setup on the switch) just fine. But as soon as I put two ports into a bond, no traffic will pass. This is my first experience with RouterOS and it's been frustrating to say the least because on a Cisco/Aruba switch I'd be up and running in 10-15 minutes and yet days later I'm still having no luck with this Mikrotik switch.

Can anyone confirm that they have a LAGG group of at least two ports working between pfsense and a Mikrotik CRS3xx series switch running RouterOS? I'd love to hear from you :D.