Looking for someone in the US to reship a small item to Europe ASAP

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

anything1233

Just a Member
Dec 29, 2020
The seller of an item I want doesn’t do international shipping, so I’m looking for someone in the US that might help me to reship it to Europe. Kind of ASAP. If anyone had positive experience with a reshipping company, please suggest one — the majority do seem shady to me, from vague monthly pricing to negative or sometimes obviously rigged reviews… Found!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
I do believe "freight forwarders" are against eBay and PayPal terms. I do know none of them are covered by their Buyer Protection policies. It's a large risk to you as the buyer - the seller gets to keep their money because they delivered to the forwarder and are done.

Just fyi. :)

Last edited:

anything1233

Just a Member
Dec 29, 2020
Wow, thanks for the heads up! I guess no reshipping companies then, only STH people

Last edited:

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
(IMO) I think buying from posters on sth is even riskier. Companies should have policies and processes how to handle problems when they occur and can document where things went wrong...

anything1233

Just a Member
Dec 29, 2020
@dreamsin they only do EU to US, while I need the opposite I was wrong, they do both ways, but shipping cost is substantially higher than the best of express UPS door-to-door, so will use only as the last resort. But thanks for the advice!

Last edited:

dreamsin

Oct 31, 2018
@dreamsin they only do EU to US, while I need the opposite I was wrong, they do both ways, but shipping cost is substantially higher than the best of express UPS door-to-door, so will use only as the last resort. But thanks for the advice!
The price calculator includes tax which isn't included in the UPS price.