Looking for help to identify this server (RACKABLE SYSTEMS)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Jack Berry

Aug 8, 2019
Out of curiosity, I did ask the seller. That listing doesn't include the caddies, but he has many other same shelves prefilled with 450gb SAS drives in caddies for not much more $. Shipping is higher though due to extra weight.

With it being in the US I'm guessing it will cost a bomb to get to me in the UK

Jack Berry

Aug 8, 2019
Got the server today, will upload 2 pictures now and a video if possible, it’s a really old system and looking on eBay the hard drive controllers are 2TB limit. But they are individually plugged in with SATA cables and has a standard size motherboard and layout so could be upgraded easily to accommodate my needs as a low power hard drive bay, if anyone else can get more information about it for me that would be cool!

here is the google drive link to the photo again plus new ones added and the video I thought was cool!
Storage server - Google Drive

ari2asem

Dec 26, 2018
The Netherlands, Groningen
maybe you can remove motherboard and put sas expander inside with supermicro jbod power board (very small and tiny one). then connect sas expander to external port of hba inside another computer. this way you make external jbod case