Looking for Dual mini-ITX cases

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

brbaker

Dec 21, 2019
Hi,
I'm looking for some advice on good 2RU dual mini-ITX cases.
I have been trying to contact Travla/Casetronic about their T2280 which is PERFECT - but they have not been responding. Nothing past 2016 on their social media so maybe they are no longer around...
This is an example of what I am after.
T2280 2U Rackmount
Any help appreciated!
Thanks
Bryan

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
What a great idea. I've got a bunch of ITX boards and was considering doing something like this with a generic 2U enclosure, a dremel, and the laser cutter and 3D printer I have access to. I had no idea that they came ready made!

I've bought from Logic Supply (now On Logic) on and off for years. The products were always good quality and durable.

brbaker

Dec 21, 2019

brbaker

Dec 21, 2019
Not 2U but 1.5U, there's an optional 'twin ITX' adapter kit for it. I have a few of those cases (along with a bunch of their 1U ones) in use with single motherboards and they work quite nicely. Only 10" deep.

LogicSupply/OnLogic MK150
Dual Board kit for MK150

There was even an adapter kit for quad thin-ITX but it seems it's been discontinued.
Thanks, I appreciate your help.
IMHO they are a bit expensive for what they are, especially seeing as their is not drive access from the front. I think that the link zack$ sent would be much better value for money at that price.
Regards
Bryon

AMv8(1day)

May 13, 2019
There was even an adapter kit for quad thin-ITX but it seems it's been discontinued.
Would really like to investigate this as an option for multi-node virtual labbing when stacking rPi’s or NUCs don’t meet hardware requirements.

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
That's pretty much exactly what I am looking for. I had stumbled on the manufacturer earlier (http://genesysgroup.com.tw) but had glossed over them for some reason. I just pinged them to see if they have an Australian distributer or will ship here. Thanks!
Yeah, a bit expensive IMO.

It's far cheaper to pickup a couple Supermicro 1U bare chassis and just stick the ITX board in that. Takes up the same 2U size, but you'll have a robust server-chassis, on rails, power supply (and most likely dual PSUs/hot swap), along with either 4x3.5" or 8x2.5" hot swap bays.

Kal G

Oct 29, 2014
Looks like there's a couple of the Travla T2280 listed on Amazon under "KRI CK2280". Currently showing 6 in stock.

Allan74

May 15, 2019
Here are a couple...