Looking for Cloud/SaaS/Shadow-IT/SaaS Experts

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Mirabis

Mar 18, 2016
Dear Servethehome,

Besides going through the forum to find deals and burn through my student savings, I actually plan to graduate :)!

So....to finish my MSc Information Studies: Business Information Systems I need to interview 5 more experts on the topics of Cloud, SaaS and/or Shadow-IT/SaaS. Seeing as many here have homelabs and work with cloud offerings, maybe a few are experts as well?

So in short:
  1. 5 Experts willing to participate in an interview/discussion for roughly 30 to 60 minutes;
  2. I'd like to conduct the interviews before the 25th of July;
  3. Interview can be held in English or Dutch;
  4. I have a flexible schedule and can work with time-zone differences;
  5. Since most of us live across states, Skype or any other preferred video chat tool is fine;
  6. The interview will be recorded for personal transcription (actual recording won't be released without consent and proper reason);
  7. You may remain anonymous if preferred.
Want to know more about Shadow-SaaS: Shadow SaaS involves 'SaaS applications used by employees for business operations, without the knowledge and approval of the IT department, not obtained according to IT policies or without the IT organisation's involvement'.

For more background information & a idea of what questions can be asked: Please check out the attached .PDF files :)?

Hopefully people here can help me out, or know experts who can!

Attachments