Looking for Chenbro RM24302

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
I am looking for Chenbro RM24302 case in US market.

It is end-of-life already, but some EU distributors still sell it.

Any idea how to get it?

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
in US market

You're really set the bar low for yourself if lecturing someone in 2020 how to use Google gives you a kick.

kapone

May 23, 2015
No, my bar is not low. It's actually the perfect height for my barstools, and I know this because I sit on it every weekend with a good brew. :)

You were apparently able to find some EU distributors that still sell an EOL product and instead of going to Google (or your favorite search engine) and looking up US distributors for that, and contacting them to see if they still sell an EOL product, you wanted us to do...what?

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
You were apparently able to find some EU distributors that still sell an EOL product and instead of going to Google (or your favorite search engine) and looking up US distributors for that
Instead? And what made you assume again I could Google but didn't look up the US distributors and ask them about it? Cutting the logic field's corners here, eh? I did, each and every one of them.

you wanted us to do...what?
Not to be a self-righteous arrogant prick. If you don’t know anything I expect you to say nothing and not to lecture me on how to use the Internet because guess what: it speaks more to your persona than mine.

Also, this is the biggest forum of this type. Someone might have it for sale, someone may know a small reseller that actually still has it but doesn't advertise it, given how it's eol for a few years now. So essentially someone may know something that Google doesn't.

Last edited:

zack$

Aug 16, 2018
Also, this is the biggest forum of this type. Someone might have it for sale, someone may know a small reseller that actually still has it but doesn't advertise it, given how it's eol for a few years now. So essentially someone may know something that Google doesn't.
Why don't you post under Wanted to Buy ?