Looking for a reference list of Chelsio nic part numbers

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

arglebargle

H̸̖̅ȩ̸̐l̷̦͋l̴̰̈ỏ̶̱ ̸̢͋W̵͖̌ò̴͚r̴͇̀l̵̼͗d̷͕̈
Jul 15, 2018
Hey all,

While shopping for Chelsio adapters I wasn't able to find a reference list of various Chelsio model numbers. Does anyone have a source that lists which part numbers correspond to which model?

Case in point: I'm shopping T420's and I have no idea what the difference between an 110-1159-40, 110-1146-40 and an 110-1120-40 is. Prices (as usual) are all over the place from $35-$110 on these and I have no idea which of these cards has full offload hardware and which doesn't.

I'm primarily interested in the T4xx line but if you know where to find a model reference for other lines that'd be great too.

I'll contact Chelsio this week if I strike out here, cheers!

Last edited:

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
@BLinux has started a thread on NICs X-ref under networking. Other forum members have added to it. Not sure if it has the info you are looking for but that is a start. Add your info to that thread one you have it.

arglebargle

H̸̖̅ȩ̸̐l̷̦͋l̴̰̈ỏ̶̱ ̸̢͋W̵͖̌ò̴͚r̴͇̀l̵̼͗d̷͕̈
Jul 15, 2018
I've been through his thread a couple of times and Mellanox and Intel are basically the only mfgrs with decent coverage. There's a smattering of Qlogic, Emulex and Broadcom but that's it beyond the big two. Honestly, this needs a Wiki page and a multi-person verification process to make sure the info is legit.