Long shot: buying Asko parts from Australia/NZ

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
I noticed Aussies and Kiwis really like Asko appliances for some reason, if I go by the fact there are quite a lot of used appliances available on sites like Gumtree.

With that comes my question: is there a way I can order parts from down under? Everything for my dishwashers is NLA and I want some spare parts. Highest priority part to get one of my 770s in completely working condition is this thing: Dishwasher Strainer - 8052678-49 | Fast Shipping - Repair Clinic

pgh5278

Oct 25, 2012
Australia
I noticed Aussies and Kiwis really like Asko appliances for some reason, if I go by the fact there are quite a lot of used appliances available on sites like Gumtree.

With that comes my question: is there a way I can order parts from down under? Everything for my dishwashers is NLA and I want some spare parts. Highest priority part to get one of my 770s in completely working condition is this thing: Dishwasher Strainer - 8052678-49 | Fast Shipping - Repair Clinic
Had a quick look for that PN where I buy appliance spares here in Australia, that PN is not listed. is 770 the model number? the model number is generally longer than that. If You send the model number I will look at the spares for it. Also not all products are sold in all countries.. let me know.

Reactions: Wasmachineman_NL

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
Had a quick look for that PN where I buy appliance spares here in Australia, that PN is not listed. is 770 the model number? the model number is generally longer than that. If You send the model number I will look at the spares for it. Also not all products are sold in all countries.. let me know.
770-363

Does that help?