Local.conf file for ethosminer

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
im currently using 2 1050 ti mining cards and averaging 24.5 hash does anyknow know a YouTube video exclusive for setting up the local.conf file and what nanopool to use to get better hash rates I’m assuming by default the hash is 24.5 averaging about 10.33MH/s per gpu.

Every time I update my local.conf file and I look at it again all the setting seem to be back at default.

Bedwyr

Nov 17, 2017
I just set up ethos last night for the first time. I can't help you tweak your card settings but for the config issue, from the KB on ethos:

Code:
ethOS comes pre-installed with a sample remote config.
It is highly recommended that you use your own remote config. If you don't want to use the remote config feature, you can turn it off with force-local
ethOS will over-write the contents of /home/ethos/local.conf if the remote config feature remains on.
You can also blank out /home/ethos/remote.conf to turn off the remote config feature.

Reactions: ELit3

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
I just set up ethos last night for the first time. I can't help you tweak your card settings but for the config issue, from the KB on ethos:

Code:
ethOS comes pre-installed with a sample remote config.
It is highly recommended that you use your own remote config. If you don't want to use the remote config feature, you can turn it off with force-local
ethOS will over-write the contents of /home/ethos/local.conf if the remote config feature remains on.
You can also blank out /home/ethos/remote.conf to turn off the remote config feature.
How did you get your local.conf to stop overwriting the updates you put I put my proxywallet and whenever I go back its always back to default.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Use this command.
Code:
force-local
Thanks seems to be working now. I didnt know the average has for these GPU's were 12.5 around that I was thinking it was higher but everything seems to be good now ill wait till morning and see if it has mined anything.