Linux-Bench web interface v2.0 beta - check it out

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
A number of folks have seen the beta version of the new web UI.

Here is the current version: http://199.195.128.143

That will likely change a bit over the next few days and there are now a number of to-do's. If you click on the ref link, you will go to a page with a URL. No need to manually input the ref link in a box and click submit. You can use that URL to share results.

Right now that site has a static dataset. As it goes live, results will go live on the site upon upload. We will have an option for folks to hide results from public view.

For now, you can filter on the dataset. One piece of feedback I would like specifically is that by default, the virtualized results are hidden. E.g. if one benchmarks an AWS EC2 instance, those do not show up on the list. Instead one can remove that default figure and include virtualized results.

Reactions: Chuckleb

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
[Yay, a compare feature. Then I may not have to flip back and forth between tabs!
You can even select the test you want to see from the drop down, pick any platforms you want to compare using the check boxes, then select the values you want to compare and have them graphed for you. I now use the "search" functionality quite often.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Looks nice and clean, there is a little issue with the ordering, looks like you are using only the 3 firsts digits so it gives wrong results like 12772 < 130
The reference ID's are actually (and purposefully) randomly generated. We will see what we can do on this but I would not rely upon the numbers for any great insight.

Thank you for checking the site and giving feedback. It has been added to our list.