LGA3647 CPU's -Tested (With and Without Omni Path)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
The lack of ESD protection makes me cringe for such nice CPUs.

Care to expand? If you're referring to the placement of the cpu's on top of an anti-static bag for the picture, I can assure you that there was no intended implication they would ship in the same manner in which they were photographed.

As numerous other members here can attest, every CPU I've sold is (at minimum) shipped individually wrapped in an anti-static bag, generally packaged inside a layer of pink anti-static foam, a second layer of standard foam, and then fitted inside a hard shell/box/case of some sort...

While I can certainly appreciate constructive criticism, your post comes across as a bit presumptuous.

...Looking more closely at the picture, you might note that the single anti-static bag under the CPU's has clear folds dividing it into quarters.. about the size of a single CPU ;)

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
The CPUs sitting directly on that grey non-antistatic foam.

Noted. I've probably touched at least 4K CPU's in the past 3 years and have yet to experience any issues due to my handling practices. Better safe than sorry though.