JHack ITX Case, HP T620 Plus, Apple Mouse 2, RAM(Laptop & ECC), NIC, 8TB , SSDs, Adapters and Free!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

m-jeri

Aug 5, 2017
Hello.

• J Hack Pure - 55USD - SFF Case. Got from a seller in hwswap couple of weeks back. Just opened to check. Went in a different direction.
  • HP T620 Plus - 180USD - Comes with Intel I350-T4 NIC, 16GB RAM and 120GB Kingston mSATA installed. Also a 4GB RAM & 16GB mSATA that came with it as spares. This could be a turnkey PFSense setup which is what I was using for.
  • Apple Magic Mouse 2 - 40USD - It's a mouse.
  • 8 * 4 GB DDR3 ECC - 30USD - Samsung Server RAM 4GB PC3-10600R ECC REG DDR3 1333 2Rx4 RDIMM Memory
  • 2 * 16 GB SO DIMM(Laptop) DDR4 - 110USD - Crucial DDR4 2133
  • Thermaltake Commander FX SATA Powered 10 Port Fan Hub - 5USD - 1 of them available.-- SOLD
  • 2.5" SSD to 3.5" SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD Adapter Caddy Tray CAGE Hot Swap Plug - 5USD - 3 of them available.
  • Dual M.2 SATA Adapter with RAID - 10USD - 1 of them available.
  • mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter (Open) - 10USD - 1 of them available.
  • mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter (Closed) - 10USD - 1 of them available.
  • M.2 SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter - 10USD - 2 of them available.
  • NVME PCIe Adapter - 5USD - 1 of them available. m.2 stand off is included, but lost the screw.
  • 8TB Seagate External Recertified - 70USD - 1 of them available. Backup hub plus. Got it back a year or so ago as RMA. Never used it after that. I dont have a spare USB cable either. -- SOLD
  • Mellanox ConnectX-2 PCIe x8 NIC 10 Gigabit 10GBe SFP+ Single Port - 15USD - 1 of them available.
  • Sandisk X300s 512GB m.2 SATA - 40USD - Not NVMe -- SOLD
  • Crucial MX300 525GB m.2 SATA - 40USD - Not NVMe -- SOLD

These are destined for the trash compactor. But someone may have some use for it!. Yes yes, these are all junk. I know that.

• Generic 4U Supermicro rails - FREE!! - You know what this is
  • Roku - Free - This is from UK. Not sure if that matters. Never ever used it. -- GONE
  • 10DVD - Free - Whatever is in the pic.
  • 36in SATA Serial ATA - Free - 3 of them available. -- GONE
  • 33" SFF-8087 to SFF-8087 Internal Mini SAS - Free - 1 of them available.
  • 15" SFF-8087 to SFF-8087 Internal Mini SAS - Free - 1 of them available.
  • Avago AFBR 5803Z - Free - Not sure if this works. No way to test this.

Timestamps : Imgur

Local is 33317 or 32814. Shipping at buyers cost. Only items pictured or mentioned are available. Let me know if there is any mistakes in the listing!.

I would try my best not to entertain single item shipping. If you want to, you need to pay for shipping supplies as well. At that point, I strongly believe a store can give you a better price.

All these are my left overs from past projects. I do not have any intention of offering any warranty for this unfortunately. Hope that is agreeable to you.

**If this is up or the items are not striked-off , the item is still available for you to buy. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.**

Thank you for reading!.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir