jac's F/S thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

badatSAS

Nov 7, 2012
Boston, MA
Got my rails today, and jac's description of "previously loved" is completely accurate, look brand new and his packing job kept them that way the whole way to my house.

Thanks!

jac

Oct 21, 2012
Bellevue, WA
Glad you liked it. I have more if anyone else wants some.

Wish this forum software allowed my own editing the main thread title.

jac

Oct 21, 2012
Bellevue, WA
Something witty I suppose. I'd like to be able to edit it as my items change, or create more than one thread without violating the rules.

I kinda get why there are rules to prevent for sale thread abuse, but at the same time kinda don't get why there can't be some number less than abusive.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Something witty I suppose. I'd like to be able to edit it as my items change, or create more than one thread without violating the rules.

I kinda get why there are rules to prevent for sale thread abuse, but at the same time kinda don't get why there can't be some number less than abusive.
Well it's for a few reasons. One is the abuse. The second one is that (as you may notice) the thread title is also the URL. Keeps things from breaking. PM me a title if you ever need one changed.