Is the head honcho gone?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Probably premature to call out the search dogs. According to the site stats he had three posts yesterday and was logged in viewing this AM. Its entirely possible he has a life :):):)

cliffr

Apr 2, 2017
He's around I talked to him today. He's sounding overwhelmed or better termed frazzled. @William I'm assuming you've talked to him this week too before your WD RP 10TB went live?

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
Probably premature to call out the search dogs. According to the site stats he had three posts yesterday and was logged in viewing this AM. Its entirely possible he has a life :):):)

Frankly I am rather impressed that he is able to have a life and continue to pump out quality content at the rate he does.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I am still here guys :0)

Just absolutely slammed doing main site content. Today I had a bit of panic as I think the pipeline is now too full so I am weighing options with that.

William

May 7, 2015
He's around I talked to him today. He's sounding overwhelmed or better termed frazzled. @William I'm assuming you've talked to him this week too before your WD RP 10TB went live?
He never talks to me anymore... I feel so all alone :)

HAHA just kidding.

Yeah sometimes he is delayed getting back to me, he is cranking out hard content tho. One thing about Patrick... he has no sense of time when he is on a mission LOL :)

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Yeah sometimes he is delayed getting back to me, he is cranking out hard content tho. One thing about Patrick... he has no sense of time when he is on a mission LOL :)
Sadly that is not inaccurate :-/

On the too much content being a bad thing, the hard part is that it comes in waves. Everything at once then slow times.

Reactions: William