Intel Xeon Gold 6154

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by John Dowson, Dec 21, 2018.

1. John Dowson

John Dowson New Member

Intel Gold 6154 3.0 GHz 18 Core Processor | eBay

There you go, let the games begin!

Been monitoring the forums for a while, I think this is just the right way for me to make an entry into posting. Given how low this starts and that this costs around $4k this might be a great deal

2. am4593

am4593 Active Member

seller in United Kingdom, item location cyprus, limited selling history and new user bumping this AD.

3. John Dowson

John Dowson New Member

umm.. sure just dropping my 2 cents here. I would appreciate a thank you or you could move on if you question the legitimacy of a lead.

Read up on the ebay protection policy and judge for yourself

peace

4. Joel

Joel Active Member

Nothing wrong with someone doing due diligence for others. I've done it a few times myself when a 1 post forum seller wants to use Paypal "gift" feature. Some of us have actually been burned by scammers here before (myself included).

5. Aestr

Aestr Well-Known Member

Don't take it personally @John Dowson. While we all appreciate when deals are shared we also try to look out for one another because of the history of scams others have mentioned. Most people here are also well aware of the eBay protection policy, but that doesn't mean it's hassle free or that your money isn't tied up for weeks.

Hopefully you stick around and I think you'll find that people here are actually quite supportive of one another.

Edit: You'd also be surprised by how many sellers use new accounts here to shill for their own website or ebay listing *cough* fs.com *cough*.

6. T_Minus

T_Minus Moderator

Can I buy it for a great price? Nope.
    WIll sharing an auction increase competition, Yep.

Sorry, not a deal.

7. John Dowson

John Dowson New Member

Thanks for the replies guys, you are right I shouldnt take it personally. And I guess it makes some sense to be suspicious if you ve been burned

8. John Dowson

John Dowson New Member

@T_Minus I actually believe you could get it for a good price because it is also not listed properly, its just "intel gold" so searching for xeon gold which is what most people do I guess it doesnt come up, so outside of this community I doubt many will stumble upon it on ebay

9. T_Minus

T_Minus Moderator

I believe you, but bringing attention to it on the forum eliminates any chance of anyone getting a deal is what I mean. This is why it's extremely uncommon for "Great Deals" section to have any auctions in it ;)

10. Rand__

Rand__ Well-Known Member

Usually not even the "10 minutes left, still cheap" type of auctions end up cheap if its a hot item and sb listed it here. Too many ppl looking for the next great deal;)

frogtech likes this.