Intel S2600CP motherboar - 10 beeps on POST.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

void09

Feb 19, 2017
Hello, first post on this forums. I have a few Intel s2600CP boards from Natex, and one of them refuses to work.
When I first started it, it gave me a beep error sequence I don't remember, after which I thought to clear the CMOS. Now I get the normal POST OK beep pattern after which I immediately hear 10 short consecutive beeps.
This is not in the intel manual but I found this for the AMI BIOS:
10 short CMOS shutdown register read/write error The shutdown for the CMOS has failed

I tried everything, changing ram/cpu/psu, clearing the cmos again, removing the battery, trying the bios recovery procedure (which gives me the 2 beeps after which I hear the 10 beeps again). There is no picture on the screen.

I would like to hear any ideas for this before I return the board (it will cost me at least half its price since I am overseas). Thank you

void09

Feb 19, 2017
UPDATE:
Now the motherboard gives me 6 short beeps soon after power on, and no POST OK beep sequence.
Didn't change anything.
"6 short Gate A20 failure The keyboard controller IC has failed, which is not allowing Gate A20 to switch the processor to protected mode. Replace the keyboard controller"
wtf?​