Intel s2600cp and dual tower coolers: possible flexing issue?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mrjayviper

Jul 28, 2017
So I bought this motherboard and I also have 2 Noctua u12 coolers I am planning to use. According to an Anandtech review, the weigh for each cooler is around 770grams (single FAN + heatpipe cooler).

Has anyone had flexing issues when installing a similar cooler? If yes, have you had any flexing issue?

Thanks!

Last edited:

cactus

Jan 25, 2011
CA
I ran into a problem where the screws on my cooler were lifting the bracket that holds down the CPU off the board. My coolers were 1366 coolers I added larger screws too. Misread...

Last edited:

cactus

Jan 25, 2011
CA
Totally misread OP. nvm.
On topic, I'm running 212 EVOs in a tower case and have not had a problem with my dual 2011.

Reactions: mrjayviper

Dave_B

Dec 7, 2016
I've run two systems with the Intel S2600CP and dual Hyper 212s with no flexing and no issues. And only 3 of the mounting holes can be screwed in the case I use. The remaining holes have plastic standoffs installed and a few of them are attached to the case motherboard tray with twist ties.