Intel-RES2SV240

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Got my box o' 12 sff-8087 cables. 4 short, 8 long, amazing seller! I'd say its safe to politely ask and hopefully they take care of anyone here in a similar fashion.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
They blew me off, and I've spent well over $1k with them in the last 3 months. I got cables with some, mostly didn't, when I asked it was a "you're lucky you got any" kind of reply.

Last edited:

Diverge

Feb 24, 2014
Mine came with cables too. I was pleasantly surprised, since I just found this thread today and had no idea it was a possibility :)

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Mine came with cables too. I was pleasantly surprised, since I just found this thread today and had no idea it was a possibility :)
Yeah, it's funny the "deals" that get posted are often sellers I buy from already. Always a nice reassurance you're getting a deal.

Diverge

Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, it's funny the "deals" that get posted are often sellers I buy from already. Always a nice reassurance you're getting a deal.
Well I saw the deal posted on the front page a week or 2 ago. I really don't have an immediate need for it, so I offered $60, thinking if accepted I'll have some cool hardware for my collection of stuff, and if not, I save $60 heh. The cables were a nice bonus, since I can use the short ones on the little esxi server/nas I'm building :)