Intel QuickAssist Adapter Thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Hi all,

Making a thread here. I want to have a resource for the main site talking about generations of Intel QuickAssist and the add-in cards folks can find out there. Many of the QAT cards are Intel rebranded. Also, QAT cards are usually Intel PCH's on a PCIe card.

If you come across QAT cards, please post them here and we will update Rohit's main site guide.

As a hint, we are going to have a big QAT series on the main site, likely starting next week. I think this is a technology that is going to be used more often starting in 2023 so we have been building content ahead of that.

Regards,
Patrick

A-W-A

May 14, 2022
Silicom have 6 models of Intel based adapters Silicom

plus I was looking at 2 lines from the previous generation thePE3ISCO and the PE2ISCO

Advantech currently have 2 Intel based cards Advantech

Andrew

Last edited:

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Rohit's piece will be live tomorrow and this thread will make a bit more sense. Thank you @A-W-A

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
I have a bunch of the Silicom PE2ISCO cards (DH8950CL SKU) at home if anyone has any questions about them. Can start with some photos:

A-W-A

May 14, 2022
I just happened to be looking at the Netgate site today - perhaps I could sense an impending Netgate article creating a disturbance in the force - anyways I noticed that Netgate has the "Netgate CPIC-8955 Cryptographic Accelerator Card with QAT" the link to their shop page with the details is here Netgate QAT Card

Andrew