Intel Optane 900P 480 GB AIC - $350

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willglynn

Aug 16, 2016
No shenanigans here. Product arrived in a Woot box, containing a sealed Intel brown cardboard box, containing a plastic bag, containing a sealed Intel retail box.

Even includes a bonus internet spaceship.

Reactions: Samir

StevenDTX

Aug 17, 2016
Pretty sure those Star Citizen codes expired last year. Big bonus for you if it hasn’t. It can be sold.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Old stock ftw! I'd still run it through its paces and call Intel to check the serial to make sure it's legit. The fakers usually don't get the serial to match the other numbers like country of manufacture ime.

willglynn

Aug 16, 2016
Pretty sure those Star Citizen codes expired last year. Big bonus for you if it hasn’t. It can be sold.
Yeah, looks like that expired Dec 31 last year. Probably why the listing didn't mention it. Bonus picture of an internet spaceship :)

EDIT: strike that.

Guess I'll be selling the rest.

Old stock ftw! I'd still run it through its paces and call Intel to check the serial to make sure it's legit. The fakers usually don't get the serial to match the other numbers like country of manufacture ime.
The serial numbers printed on both boxes match the stickers on card, and the Intel website says it's legit:

The box also says "Mfg Date: 21NOV2017". I don't know who left these on a shelf or why, but that seems to be what happened.

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Wait so these still work?!! I have a stack of them I thought they expired too!! (The sabre raven code...)

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Wait so these still work?!! I have a stack of them I thought they expired too!! (The sabre raven code...)
Apparently so! :)

And a good place to sell these codes is hardforum since there's a lot of gamers there. Keep the price cheap and it's gone like a great deal on here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.