Intel E5 V4 Turbo Bins (the hard-to-find-sh*t!)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
Intel has refused to release the Available Turbo Bins for Intel V4 processors. Any Intel forum discussions around E5 V4 turbo bins turns into a PM and NDA signing in order for someone to get the bins. Intel did originally release a few screenshots of turbo bins during the launch; however, that's it. Those screenshots were just of a limited sub-set.

So... I've scoured the interwebs and found the info for the CPUs that I had a simple question on: "What exactly does the turbo binning look like across all the cores, across several CPUs?"

(Embedded images removed: Didn't want to keep updating the graphs over and over. Please just view the Google spreadsheet link below at this point. It's anonymous, and you don't have to be signed into Google.)

PS: No, I do not plan on keeping this up-to-date by adding more CPUs. If you have the bins of a couple models you are interested in, sure I'll graph them. Otherwise, these were the CPUs I was mostly interested in.

Hopefully someone else can find this useful.

Last edited:

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
Last edited: