Intel AXXRMM4 PCI Bracket (Full Height)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

wiretap

Jul 14, 2015
Michigan
I got bored on midnights and designed a PCI bracket for the Intel AXXRMM4 remote management module. If any of you need a bracket, please try this out to see if it fits. I haven't got a chance to print it yet, but I designed it to the standard PCI bracket specs, standard ethernet cutout hole specs, and overlayed a picture onto my drawing of the AXXRMM4 to make the mounting holes. My AXXRMM4 should be here this weekend, so I'll print out one and test fit it soon. Feel free to print one and try it out. No guarantees, but it *should* fit. Designed in Sketchup.

I listed it on Thingiverse as well. Search term: AXXRMM4

Attachments

Reactions: Kristian

neutrino

Apr 6, 2016
Awesome. I'm in need of a LP bracket for a mellanox 10G card. This is a great idea.

katit

Mar 18, 2015
I have 2x low and 2x high profile brackets that came with AXXRMM4. Didn't use them because I have special spot in Intel case. Let me know if you need one

wiretap

Jul 14, 2015
Michigan
Here's the specs of a low profile bracket. You can draw it out in Sketchup/CAD, then overlay a picture of your Mellanox 10G card to scale, trace the hole openings, 'cut' them out of the 3D image, then export it as an STL file. That was my methodology for creating the bracket seen above, except mine was for full height.