Intel AXXRMM4 KVM module (For intel 2600CP boards)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Nice! I just got the keys in today from OEMXS :) Now I can wrap up this build woohoo.
Love it when they have intel oem # im looking for, just wish it was USPS Priority although their FedEx deliver to my door so that's nice :D

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Is there a new procedure that people don't tell the price they snagged the deal?

If you search the E5-2670 thread you will find people picking these up real cheap.

I picked up 5 in Dec 2016 for $100 plus postage.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
@Boddy I paid $30 I didn't try for less they accepted.

Now I can finalize this last Intel system too :) Yaye.

Also scored 2 more KVM keys yesterday too for around there.

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
I got it for $30 too. I know on most Intel stuff if you offer around 1/2 of listed price they take it. I got a intel 24-port expander (not the PCIe card one) for $80 not to long ago too.

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Was that for the full or lite version? If it is for the full version that is a smoking deal.
The full version (AXXRMM4) the lite version is called AXXRMMLITE.
It was a smoking hot deal, but if they get pounced on with many orders (STH effect) they may wish to increase the price. Keep an eye out in the future as they may relist additional items down the track.

E5-2670 thread will show may Intel parts that people have picked up at great prices from this seller, e.g. rails, 4U chassis, bezel covers, PSUs and HDD cages. :)

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
The full version (AXXRMM4) the lite version is called AXXRMMLITE.
It was a smoking hot deal, but if they get pounced on with many orders (STH effect) they may wish to increase the price. Keep an eye out in the future as they may relist additional items down the track.

E5-2670 thread will show may Intel parts that people have picked up at great prices from this seller, e.g. rails, 4U chassis, bezel covers, PSUs and HDD cages. :)
Yeah, I have bought 4 P4000 chassis, the cpu shrouds, sas expanders, spare psu's, etc from them.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
@TType85 why would you remove a board to put in a new one with onboard SAS? The Intel boards take mezz SAS cards which is pretty much identical to onboard, imho seems silly to replace the board with another to do the same, it's not like you're wasting PCIE slots ??? Maybe I'm missing something here, do tell if so :) :)

PS: I have 2 of the 4U with the same board too, can pick them up great deal if you shop around too not just natex.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
The standards Intel boards do not take mezzanine adapters ... only the bigger ones do like the S2600IP which doesn't even fit in the P4000 standard chassis.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
I guess I better check what I have then?

I have the 4U chassis which I thought everyone purchased (the Intel 4U). I also have the 2600 board, but I forget the model, and it fits in my chassis and I have a mezz card. I got the mobo+chassis from a member here actually, and the other one I've had for a long long time. One has 8x3.5" and 8x.25" and my other one has 16x2.5"....

I'll check and let you know, I know I put a mezz in there because it came with PCIE.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
There's a standard P4000 chassis and then there's like an obscure P4000W model or something that is taller to accomodate the increased number of PCIe slots.

Reactions: T_Minus

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Interesting! Guess I better check what the boards and chassis are then!!

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
The standards Intel boards do not take mezzanine adapters ... only the bigger ones do like the S2600IP which doesn't even fit in the P4000 standard chassis.
The expander attaches between the drive cages and the fan wall. Fits and works perfectly.

@TType85 why would you remove a board to put in a new one with onboard SAS? The Intel boards take mezz SAS cards which is pretty much identical to onboard, imho seems silly to replace the board with another to do the same, it's not like you're wasting PCIE slots ??? Maybe I'm missing something here, do tell if so :) :)

PS: I have 2 of the 4U with the same board too, can pick them up great deal if you shop around too not just natex.
One less card to deal with. The system this will be going in I am putting a bunch of graphics and USB cards in for VM's The last one I got Natex was the best deal, but that is before the prices went up a bit. I think the CP2J board is going to get a few 6-core E5's (2620's are like $15, 2640's aren't much more) and re-purpose it as a back-up server.