Inexpensive Tower Case for Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F Motherboard

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Bill1950

Aug 12, 2016
I am the likely recipient of a Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F. It seems to have some rather large and odd dimensions. The other dual 2011 systems on our network use Phantek Erthoo Pro or Corsair Obsidian cases with motherboards that measure 12" x 13". The X9DRi-LN4F is 13" by 13.68". Mounting screw positioning also seems a bit "offset" from anything ATX-based.

I will only be using maybe two SSDs and a remote possibililty of a spinner or two, so I don't need a lot of HDD mounting options. I also would like to use Supermicro SNK-P0050AP4 4U heatsink / fans on the CPUs.

So what relatively inexpensive case does this board fit? What can handle the extra length and width? Ethoo Pro?

bzaras

Apr 15, 2019
Poland, Cieszyn
I use corsair obsidian 750D - it was cheap because i bought it used. Had to drill & tap some holes for support stands but otherwise works great,
I was considerning enthoo to and in fact if i didnt get the corsair i would be on enthoo.

The supermicro fans / psu are really not needed - i would go for noctua with some quality 1000w+ PSU