(humor/eye candy) Supermicro NVME billboard

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

gzorn

Jan 10, 2017
So, I'm riding into work and see this billboard. Seriously, Supermicro took out a billboard north of downtown Seattle pushing dense NVME servers. I thought this audience might enjoy.

@AJXCR, these products look like your kind of thing.

Attachments

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
So, I'm riding into work and see this billboard. Seriously, Supermicro took out a billboard north of downtown Seattle pushing dense NVME servers. I thought this audience might enjoy.

@AJXCR, these products look like your kind of thing.
Exactly my kind of thing.. unfortunately they won't let one go w/out buying processors, memory, and NVMe drives

Reactions: gzorn

gzorn

Jan 10, 2017
Exactly my kind of thing.. unfortunately they won't let one go w/out buying processors, memory, and NVMe drives
Guess that's to be expected. As much as they'll say, "We need to qualify the build to ensure proper functionality.", it's probably a money grab. :(

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
Guess that's to be expected. As much as they'll say, "We need to qualify the build to ensure proper functionality.", it's probably a money grab. :(
Yep. Unfortunately they are one of the only games in town at the moment..