Huawei Servers Resources: RH2288Hv3 | 5288v3 |

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Codename_Pineapple

May 21, 2019
I'm still getting "504 Gateway Time-out"

Bash:
> curl -v http://nextcloud.pineappledude.ru/index.php/s/FMinZywaoqTJfEJ
*   Trying 195.91.170.231:80...
* Connected to nextcloud.pineappledude.ru (195.91.170.231) port 80 (#0)
> GET /index.php/s/FMinZywaoqTJfEJ HTTP/1.1
> Host: nextcloud.pineappledude.ru
> User-Agent: curl/7.79.1
> Accept: */*
>
* Mark bundle as not supporting multiuse
* HTTP 1.0, assume close after body
< HTTP/1.0 504 Gateway Time-out
< cache-control: no-cache
< content-type: text/html
<
<html><body><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1>
The server didn't respond in time.
</body></html>

* Closing connection 0
If I try to use HTTPS then I get "503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request."
Yeah, something went wrong with my DNS server.

Now it's available.

Reactions: SecCon and vovanx

SecCon

Arkham Asylum Server Mgmt
May 26, 2022
@Codename_Pineapple
I much appreciate your efforts keeping this up, even if I may not see anything new at this time for my server. Yet I wonder, would it not be better and safer to host these files on a permanent webhost that wont go down as easily...? Or would Huawei come after the hosting company for that?

Should you want to take this approach I am wiling to provide some space on my webhost located in Sweden. No strings attached and no ads or anything, just a page with descriptions and direct http downloads. PM me.

vovanx

Oct 3, 2021
Does Sweden ignore DMCA? Or does just that particular webhost ignore DMCA abuse complaints?

Last edited:

SecCon

May 26, 2022
That is why I asked if Huawei might have issues with it.

We in Sweden do of course not ignore DMCA, but we have a very strong fair usage and consumer right legislation so it is harder to sue us. Furthermore if the software is provided as is with no gains or remuneration the risks are even less. Considering the EU (and US ) stance vs Huawei that also helps, even if that is mostly for telecom equipment, AFAIK.

From what I have seen and asked about at the HW forum, the latest releases are reserved for Huawei certified personnel and the most common reason for that is of course that you have to pay for the upgrade. There are also some advantages to do that, the potential risk involved and damaged systems and what not. All I can say about that is that this is for older hardware, not available to buy fresh from any Huawei distributor, so with that said, why would they bother? They might even be happy we are using their machines, despite all the bad press... even if they can't officially say so... Cant really answer for my webhost though, that's a good point.

Xeroxxx

Mar 12, 2020

You're welcome.

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021

You're welcome.
got them from another user, but thanks

Zalouma

Aug 5, 2020
Hey guys i know this is not relevant to the rh2288v3 but though to ask maybe someone can help
I am looking for RH1288 V3 latest bios and IPMI, I am not able to download it via Huawei website as it require tech license which i dont have, I believe the latest version are below, if anyone have it and can share it would highly appreciate it, I am looking for these

RH1288 V3-BIOS-V521.zip

RH1288 V3-iBMC-V397.zip
RH1288 V3-4&8HDD-Backplane(BC1EHBD01)-CPLD-V108.zip

RH1288 V3 -Mainboard(BC1HGSC01)-CPLD-V112.zip

Thanks

SecCon

May 26, 2022
Hey guys i know this is not relevant to the rh2288v3 but though to ask maybe someone can help
Tried but I am required to register another product rh1288 with serial number and all that to get it.

I got in by registering and then contacting support asking for access. Have you tried that?

I have the permissions in the green field:

1675061828773.png

Most of us are struggling to get fw and stuff in the restricted category, the latest available. @Xeroxxx and @Codename_Pineapple have been a great help there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zalouma

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
I am looking for RH1288 V3 latest bios and IPMI, I am not able to download it via Huawei website as it require tech license which i dont have, I believe the latest version are below, if anyone have it and can share it would highly appreciate it, I am looking for these

RH1288 V3-BIOS-V521.zip

RH1288 V3-iBMC-V397.zip
RH1288 V3-4&8HDD-Backplane(BC1EHBD01)-CPLD-V108.zip

RH1288 V3 -Mainboard(BC1HGSC01)-CPLD-V112.zip

Thanks

You're welcome.

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
@SecCon Thank you for trying to help with this

@nihonjin I tried this one but I think 1288 is different, getting error if i try to upgrade with these
The BIOS you linked is the 5.21 and the one shared here is the 5.22, the BMC is also newer than the one you linked and you can download them from the shared links.

Don't understand why you're out of luck

Edit: ok, yours is a 1288, did you register an account at huawei's web?

Last edited:

Zalouma

Aug 5, 2020
The BIOS you linked is the 5.21 and the one shared here is the 5.22, the BMC is also newer than the one you linked and you can download them from the shared links.

Don't understand why you're out of luck

Edit: ok, yours is a 1288, did you register an account at huawei's web?
Thank you, yes the 1288 i believe have a different signature wont take it if i try to upload it, I did register on huawei website but unable to download it as it would require tech license. I appreciate you are trying to help with this