HP T730 Thin Client $89 + 11.95 SH

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Rakeshmavani

Mar 3, 2021
Hi everyone,

I saw this on eBay and thought it to be a good deal. If anyone looking for a inexpensive pfsense box or something. They have more than 10 available

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
Read my post again. I SAID THE OP DID NOT MENTION QUANTITY OF $ REQUIRED TO GET THEM FOR $89. Jeeze, I'm done with you.

Rakeshmavani

Mar 3, 2021
hello, just wanted to chime in and say that when I created the post the eBay listing did not have a minimum quantity required. That is something that the seller changed later on.

Reactions: FlorianZ and Samir

FlorianZ

Dec 10, 2019
hello, just wanted to chime in and say that when I created the post the eBay listing did not have a minimum quantity required. That is something that the seller changed later on.
The seller also increased the shipping costs since you posted. I remember it being $11.95 like you said in your title, but it's now showing $21.20 for me.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
The seller also increased the shipping costs since you posted. I remember it being $11.95 like you said in your title, but it's now showing $21.20 for me.
An unfortunate seldom seen characteristic of The STH Effect™ (not actually trademarked, but looks cooler this way, lol).

The good thing is that usually once people stop buying, the seller figures that out too and drops the price again. :)

WANg

Jun 10, 2018
New York, NY
Well, I could start talking about how much I dislike the t730 and help drive demand back down again...would that help? Because man do I hate those t730s. Lousy piece of junk.

But seriously, don’t buy from people who change the pricing on items after it got some publicity - it just affirms how the seller is trying to nickel and dime you. Also, it’s not like these things will go back up in price over time...with the t740 out the only directionality for the t730 pricing is downwards.

Oh yeah, do we have an MPN/SKU number for this item? (the one that ends with #ABA)? At least we’ll be able to use that to figure out what the factory configuration was and see if the seller is swapping parts and reselling them separately for more money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fritz and Samir