HP ML350 G6 8 Slot HDD Cage

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mimino

Nov 2, 2018
Last edited:

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
The cage will work just fine. Just be aware that the lot you linked is for the 8xSFF cage.

fractal

Jun 7, 2016
I have a similar one. I found the power cable pinout online. The one thing I do caution is these things are not anything even remotely standard size. Do not expect to shove in an existing case unless it is a ML350. I would suggest you take a peek at the supermicro cages. They fit in many standard 5 1/4 bays.

mimino

Nov 2, 2018
I have a similar one. I found the power cable pinout online. The one thing I do caution is these things are not anything even remotely standard size. Do not expect to shove in an existing case unless it is a ML350. I would suggest you take a peek at the supermicro cages. They fit in many standard 5 1/4 bays.
Thanks mate. I found the pinout too, still waiting for the cage to arrive. Which supermicro cages are you referring to? The best thing about these HPE is the price, not sure if anything like this is available from supermicro.