HP FlexLOM ConnectX-3 Pro 40Gb <$30 shipped (BO) - new: Lots of 10, $200 shipped

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

arglebargle

H̸̖̅ȩ̸̐l̷̦͋l̴̰̈ỏ̶̱ ̸̢͋W̵͖̌ò̴͚r̴͇̀l̵̼͗d̷͕̈
Jul 15, 2018
DL380p Gen8 accepted this cards
I think there will be no problems with DL360p G8
Basically all of the G8/G9 FlexLOM cards are cross compatible between G8/G9. I haven't ever had one not work, that's why I wasn't in a huge rush to pull my G8 out of storage this week.

Reactions: GuybrushThreepwood

avladulescu

Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, looks like:
http://www.mellanox.com/page/products_dyn?product_family=132&mtag=sx6025_sx6036
http://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/prod_management_software/MLNX-OS_VPI_v3_6_3004_UM.pdf

You might want to ask around, those may require licenses. I haven't booted mine up to do anything beyond verify that it functions so I don't know if they need an active license to run.
Hey Guys,

I come across a different listing in EU for switches, but same sx6036 model switch. This seller here DIDEKO - Dietmair & Weise GbR | eBay Stores seems to have a lot of switches to sell out to the EU market, similar with the one that's selling in the US.

Although, I am in the same case of trying to find a perfect fit for the best switch to use with some X3 Connect cards, I was wondering if those 8 port models and 18 ports MIS50xxq-1BFR modules that state to be non-managed -- would require any license activation or not ?

As for my current understanding, these switches come cheap due to the missing license which would require another $x.000 to be spent on?

Thanks,
Alex

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
The price is down to $9.85 shipped ea. I picked one for every DL380p I have and then some. Now I need a switch with QSFP ports...

Nevermind. This is 544FLR which is different from 544+FLR...
Basically ConnectX-3 vs ConnectX-3 Pro.

Last edited: