How to build small and high-speed networks / transfers : Infiniband, 10GbE, etc...

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

XZed

Feb 3, 2011
Hello Patrick,

After browsing so many websites, i finally found one (yours) where all the main information can be concentrated and found in the same article !

Examples : SAS/SATA Cables

In such a same manner, i suggest to write about building home high-speed setups in order to transfer faster than the classical GbE setup.

Thank you very much considering this.

And congratulations for purchasing yourself all the hardware and sharing, then, with us all your results :D.

Sincerely,

XZed

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Will work on this one, although it may be difficult to fit in the February content plan.

XZed

Feb 3, 2011
Thank you very much Patrick !

Don't worry ! The most important : that you've considered this :D !

All of us know that you enough busy with all the subjects you wrote :) !

Thank you.

Sincerely,

XZed

leagle

Jan 1, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I'm sure that Patrick's write-up will be excellent as usual, but you should check out smallnetbuilder.com, too. It is an excellent resource for home and small business networking info.

XZed

Feb 3, 2011
I'm sure that Patrick's write-up will be excellent as usual, but you should check out smallnetbuilder.com, too. It is an excellent resource for home and small business networking info.
Thank you for remembering me about this website. Indeed, i knew it while searching about BackBlaze.

But, since this time, i quite forgot this website : thank you :).